About Me

-SunRise-

Viewing the Art and majesty of the Almighty Creator
Within the magnanimous sky of the Lord of the Worlds
And gliding through the Kingdom of the King of Kings
I am stripped of my breath as my eyes observe the splendor of the beauty of His Lordship’s creation
The sun rises in the distance and I am privileged to witness one of the countless miracles of Allah
Colorful to the eye yet so soft and serene
Glittering, it extinguishes all darkness that had surrounded me moments before
And now it rises and plays the role appointed to it as part of the plan of the Most Merciful
Sleepless and tired I was, my eyes no longer recognize any exhaustion
Above the clouds and within them, a feeling of tranquility overcomes me….
So great… So perfect… So miraculous are the creations of Allah
Then how, I ask, Great and Perfect is the Creator?
Glory be to You Oh Allah; You Who taught man what he knew not
I am Your slave Allah and You are my Master
Nothing is possible without Your will

No comments: