About Me

Struggling

So Afraid to cross that line...
My heart is in fear...
My soul cries out to You oh Allah
Yearning to taste the sweetness of this faith, so dear...

Free me from these dunya chains...
For I am struggling to break free...
I know that with every breath You are with me,
So, liberate my soul and save it from drowning in this worldly sea

Yaa Rabb, make my nafs not one to be tempted by the treasures of this prison
Trapped I feel, with nowhere to go... Make Your Qur'aan my only guidance
Struggling I am... I need You ya Allah, I need You to give me strength,
This life is of no worth, Yaa Rabbi accept from me when I repent...

I want to be strong...
Yet I'm struggling through...
Allow me to taste the purity of iman...
Allow me to feel the tenderness of being close to You...

No comments: