About Me

Heaven at your feet...


There are times when you are lost in a world...
A world where you forget what really matters.
There are things that once were of high stature in your life but now are neglected..
There are people who mean the world to you yet are now forgotten...

Walking down memory lane I came across every moment that made my heart jump
I came across every person whom my heart smiled to...
However, above every thing I cherished in one way or another in my life, mum and dad, you are right there at the very top.

On top of the world, emanating your light upon me, and showing me the way...
Your perfect love is of outstandingly indescribable traits.
The joy you bring to my soul with just a smile I can neither define nor explain...
Your eternal pleasure and love do I yearn to attain...
The key to Paradise is only in your hand, and it is at your feet that heaven does lay.

No comments: