About Me

Dear Friend


Oh my dear who has gone; what am I to do but be patient?

We met thinking we will never separate; and now we have separated knowing we may never meet again...

Because of the needs of life, there is no choice other than to go… to leave.

I watch the sun set and it is as if its setting rays are swords striking my heart;

The heart begins to beat rapidly and between the beats all I hear is a voice calling…

Good bye...

Good bye...

The tongue cannot possibly express what the heart and emotions truly wish to say....

And with the “good bye... good bye”

The tongue means: STOP STOP

Stop this pain and just leave...

Every hour I spent with you passes through my mind...

And the desire to see you again increases with each moment.

But I know it is not possible for another meeting right now

So I just continue to burn on the inside pretending everything’s alright.

And the complaints continue to my soul as I fall apart hour after hour and day after day;

The tears of sadness trickle down albeit knowing the uselessness of it all

My friend:

How beautiful being around you was.

No comments: